ROSE FAMILY RECORD

ROSE FAMILY RECORD

Friday, December 25, 2015

Shark Attack

It was April 2011 Bella and Marissa Wilcox and I ( Dani) decided to go see a movie at the cine-mark 8 theater in bountiful. Soul Surfer just came out that month, getting to cine-mark we purchased our tickets, got some popcorn, and proceeded to our seats. During the movie I started to feel sick after watching the shark bit off the girls arm. I leaned over to Bella telling her that i would be right back, running to the girls bathroom I went into one of the bathroom stalls  sat on the toilet starting taking deep breathes trying to get myself together. Feeling dizzy and lightheaded i decided to get out of the stall walk towards the sinks i sat down soon after I passed out. Little did i know a lady saw me passed out and other girl passed out in a stall the lady called the police. Slowly after i stared to wake up to a officer,  he looked at me asked what did you give her !!!!this is life or death situation !!!!!!what drug did you give her!!! sitting up i held my head said, what are you talking about i don't even know her. The officers continued to yell at me saying don't lie to me what did you give her. The workers stopped the movie and turned on the lights in the soul surfer movie realizing that there was at least 10 other people passed out in the theater. After the officer left the girls bathroom a sweet lady took my hand and asked who should i call telling my moms number she calls my mother. Still laying on the bathroom floor my mom runs in starts checking on me and helping me out. More officers came in started testing the drinks and the popcorn. Finding out that the popcorn has been tampered . My Mom helping me get into the car Bella and Marissa called there mom to pick them up and told her what they thought happened. When i left the workers stared to give the soul surfer watchers bounce back tickets to apologizes for the convinces. Getting home i laid down on the couch, resting on the couch i had four visitor , the first 3 visors were Lesa Bella and Marissa checking on me making sure i was ok they brought me balloons with a cake. When the Wilcox's left is when my fourth visitor came it was the officer that yelled at me from the cine-mark theater apologizes for what had happened telling my mom that something was wrong with the popcorn .On the way out the door that officer gave me a kid police sticker Badge. That day was truly a crazy, weird, and new experience Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment